The term ALL you need to party or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 9 the furrows, Merlin park estate, Stretford, Manchester M32 0SZ. Our company registration number is 2678166. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All you need to Party shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the delivery of goods being delayed, prevented or for any other reason beyond our control including involvement of any third parties. Also, in no event will we be liable for any damage or loss including, without limitation, indirect or consequential Damage or loss, or any Damage or loss whatsoever whether arising from loss of profit, loss of revenue, or loss of data in connection with the use of this website.
The prices of the goods are those specified on All you need to Party Web site. The price, as displayed, is inclusive of VAT (at the standard UK rate). There is an additional charge for delivery. Orders are subject to availability. In the improbable event that the products are unavailable, the customer will be notified by Email. All you need to Party reserves the right to amend, change or cancel product, change prices or colour without prior notice.